Monday, February 11, 2008

Reference Character Design

I found these character design pic on the web. I think the it might be helpful for my character of client project.
I will use these pictures to be the references then improve my original character design.



The character I put uppon, has some details I think I could use to be the refrence in my deisng work. Such as the black fram glasses and fat bingy. However this character looks very smart and claim, mine will looks like more messy and nutsy. I think this character picture will give me some idea for improve my original design.

The picture below is another 3D character design work on website. The character looks decadent, I consider my character should be remain this decadent style as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home