Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Artefact one improvement



The brief of PRP in term 2 requires us create 6 artefacts. It meant that we should through these artefacts to prove our research work. Obviously, my artefacts should be related with comedy and humorous in animation. I have decided to research into technique and method on how to represent humour in the animation. It might sounds a little inexplicit, but I believe it will be understood through the 6 artefacts.

I will use my puppet character and refrigerator to create series short animation clip. In terms of these six artefacts to analysis the methods of representing humour in animation.

Through the improvement, my first artefact has already completed. The camera views and sequel has been changed. The object of my artefact is that to see how to use different ways to present humorous in animation.

The story of my first artefact is base on my human being character and the prop is a refrigerator. A man was walking along a road. Suddenly a refrigerator fell down. The man touched his head by habit. It was lucky that his head was not wounded. But when he looked down, he found his foot was hit by the refrigerator. Meanwhile he screamed out because of the pain. The volume of sound was very high so as to make the refrigerator fall down.

Obviously, The gag of this animation is the ending. The man screams out because of the pain of his foot. The refrigerator has been pushed over by the loud scream. The exaggeration of story could be seen visibly from this artefact. I exaggerate the power of the voice in order to present the how much pain the man suffers from the refrigerator. Through this exaggeration method the whole animation will be let audience feel funny and humours.

There are varieties of exaggeration can be used in animation. For the following artefacts I will try to engage different exaggeration method to present humorous in the animation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home